Web based processing of personal data
This website (leannegphoto.com) is intended to promote photographic services and information relevant to adults which may be covered by my services. It is aimed at parents and adults, the website is not intended for children and as such this website does not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Leanne Gundersen Photography is the data controller responsible for this website (leannegphoto.com).
Personal data which we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The following information is collected from you:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Any other relevant information pertaining to the contact form, all of which is information which you provide to me.
How is your personal data collected?
Different methods are used to collect data from and about you, this includes personal data you provide when you:
- Signup to receive the Leanne Gundersen Photography newsletter (You are able to unsubscribe at any time);
- Make enquiries or request information to be sent to you;
- Create an account on our website;
- Order my products or services;
- Ask for marketing to be sent to you;
- Engage with me on social media;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Leave comments or reviews on my projects or services.
It is optional to provide this information. If you choose not to provide your personal information, I may be prevented from giving you access to the product or service.
To provide better content and service, Leanne Gundersen Photography uses various third party service providers
– Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Bitly, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Use of your personal data
The information that I collect from you is used to assist me in providing my services to you. In addition to this, I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to my products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to my website, services or goods and products.
- If you have personally purchased goods or services from me, I may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
You may unsubscribe from my database at anytime using this link
Storing of your personal data
Information obtained via the form for newsletters is stored in MailChimp.
Information obtained through my general contact forms are stored on webhostingpad.com
Payment details are registered and stored via Paypal, Vipps or direct deposit information provided.
In the case of purchases, customer data is stored on https://my.waveapps.com/ for invoicing purposes.
In operating my website it may be necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to third party locations outside the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. I do my upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken by these third parties to makes sure your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure and on occasion such information may be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, the sending of this information is entirely at your own risk.
Information stored by myself is deleted upon request by you contacting us.
Your rights for access to information
As a user of my webpages, you have the right to require access to the personal information I process about you and how they are processed. You may also require corrections, deletions and limitations in the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Information Act.
Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you believe that Leanne Gundersen Photography has not complied with your rights under the Personal Data Act, you have the right to appeal to the appropriate regulatory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to the Data Inspectorate. Contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
Please contact me if you would like to know what information I store relating to you and how it is stored.
Leanne Gundersen Photography (Leanne Gundersen)
Elen Weeas Vei 76C
A cookie is a file used to store information about user interaction with the website.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor to my website. These may be used where appropriate to gather information about your computer in order to assist me in improving my website.
Information about your general internet usage may be gathered by using this cookie. When you allow the use of these cookies, they are downloaded to your computer and stored on the hard drive. This information does not identify you personally and it does not identify personal detail, only statistical data is in the information.
Third Party Cookies